Features of Polyester (PET) Strap:
- Economy: Density of PET is 1/6th of Steel (approx. 6 Mtrs PET Strap of given size is equal to weight of 1 meter steel strap). Considering meter age PET is cheaper than steel strap
- Strength: Excellent tensile strength & welding strength ensure safety of heavy packages at extreme handling. Storing conditions.
- Shock Resistance: Maintains tensile strength for a long stretch of time with minimum strap slacking, while holing the package. Proper tension can be maintained without any risk to package or product.
- Corrosion Free: Being a rust free and chemical resistant material, it does not react or stain the package, product or place of storage
- Convenience: its flexibility makes sealing and removing operations easier and convenient.
- Safety: No fear of injuries during sealing , removing , storage & handling because it has no sharp edges.
- Weather Resistance: It can be stored for a longer time even in adverse temperature (between -50 to 80 degree centigrade) & moist conditions.
- Suitable for high production
- Pneumatic Manual Tools
- Battery Operated Manual Tools
- Manual Sealer & Tensor